Gossip Roundup: Kucinich Wins Primary
The Daily Briefing is on vacation.
• Names and Faces: Adorable Democratic "presidential candidate" Dennis Kucinich weds Elizabeth Harper; in attendance: Shirley MacLaine, Sean Penn and all the woodland creatures. . . . Sidwell Friends graduate does something dreamy and idealistic (BREAKING!). [WP]
• Inside the Beltway: Charlie Rangel cited "Willie Lynch" urban legend in speech. . . . Local dentist gives away tomato seeds appropriate to the administration, Iraq also producing bumper crop. . . . "Women for Roberts" meet to today at the National Press Club. [WT]
• Page Six: Senator Trent Lott seen shaking hands Philadelphia 76ers center Samuel Dalembert after lunching at Fresco. [NYP]
• Cindy Adams: Theories on the Pataki tapes. . . . "On Bibi Netanyahu's iPod playlist: 'These Boots Are Made for Walking,' ' Everybody Wants to Rule the World,' Born in the U.S.A.'" [NYP]
• Liz Smith: Party in the Hamptons for Chris Whittle's school-improvement book featured Judith and Rudy Giuliani, Time magazine. [NYP]