Gossip Roundup: Love is the Drug
Reposted late due to technical error -- sue us.
* Heard on the Hill: John Boehner is a big ol' crybaby... Former Rep. Major Owens wrote a rap about Juanita Millender-McDonald... During a Bush photo-op at the YMCA yesterday, the Prez told a little kid holding up a peace sign to "put your hands down." [Roll Call]
* Reliable Source: Bill and Janet Langhart Cohen have a new book about how their marriage is so awesome and perfect and great and you're a total lonely loser HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY... The Smithsonian has agreed to allow Ollie North to commandeer the Enola Gay and fly in into Nicaragua, or something. [WP]
* Yeas and Nays: Soviet spy Robert Hanssen disliked Hillary Clinton because she wore pants... The Arena Stage is holding a benefit in which members of congress will do funny skits. [Examiner]
* The Sleuth: Joe Biden will be fucking his wife tonight. Ditto Mitt Romney. [WP]
* Shenanigans: What are pols doing on Valentine's Day? Most of them will be working late, then going home alone. They claim. [Politico]