al gore barbara bush bill clinton Democrats grateful dead graydon carter hillary clinton pat leahy personalities robert waxler tony snow
Gossip Roundup: Tony Snow Rocks?
- Reliable Source: Man in bathrobe "bludgeoned" the stereo of the Snap tea house in Georgetown. . . Barbara Bush spotted on date with someone with "preppy-poufy dark hair," who paid. [WP]
- Inside the Beltway: Tony Snow will reportedly play in his band, in Bethesda, on June 3rd. [WT]
- Inside Politics: Al Gore harnesses MySpace for "An Inconvenient Truth." [WT]
- Under the Dome: Six-part documentary about Rep. Robert Wexler (D-Fla.) will air this summer on Sundance. . . Sen. Pat Leahy (D-Vt.) draws 500 supporters to Grateful Dead fundraiser. [The Hill]
- Heard on the Hill: Hillary Clinton wants to introduce her husband's gala address at the Sons of Italy awards. . . UPS and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce buy townhouses "within spitting distance" of the Democratic Party HQ. [Roll Call]
- Lloyd Grove's Lowdown: Graydon Carter proposes an unlike Gore-Clinton ticket. [NYDN]