barbara bushbill wardbrian lambc-spanelizabeth dolegeorge w. bushhillary clintonjeannine pirrojenna bushlaura ingrahamMike Wallacepersonalities
December 09, 2005 07:21 AM
Gossip Roundup: Twins in the News
• Reliable Source:Barbara Bush sparks speculation that she's engaged after she's seen with a ring on the third finger of her left hand. [WP]
• Inside the Beltway:Laura Ingraham tells Brian Lamb to get "Queer Eye" to redesign the C-SPAN set. [WT]
• Page Six: Secret Service agent is assigned to investigate claims about Jenna Bush's lost wallet; White House issues denials. [NYP]
• Cindy Adams: If Jeannine Pirro drops senate campaign in favor of running for attorney general, will Bill Weld run against Hillary? . . . Sen. Elizabeth Dole's hair is lighter. [NYP]
• Rush & Molloy:Mike Wallace wants to question Bush: "What in the world prepared you to be the commander in chief of the largest superpower in the world?