Hey Barry, How'd The Bears Do Again This Season? Asshole.
- Interior Secretary Ken Salazar is so busy, with his interior responsibilities, that after his own press conference, he pretended to pretend to be a reporter for a full 45 minutes of Robert Gibbs' press briefing. [The Caucus]
- The ongoing O'Reilly/Alba feud in still ongoing. Its exciting denouement has already featured the two of them competing to see who can Wikipedia "World War II" the least incorrectly. [Matthew Yglesias]
- Histrionic starfucker Rod Blagojevich wants to speak at his impeachment trial, assuming the state senate allows him to do this and probably only if the proceedings will be televised, for Dignity. [CNN Political Ticker]
- Say goodbye to the carbon tax you thought you were maybe going to get, because you're not. Happy "breathing"! [Daily Dish]
- Former Governor of Alaska Barack Obama has called out all of DC for being such gay little girls about the, what, one inch?, of snow. [Politico]