Hillary Clinton, Justin Timberlake And Jessica Biel Bring Sexy Back To Your Weekly Dance Party
Let us count the ways that this is THE BEST EVER.
Oh HEY, Wonkers. We missed Dance Party last week, because yr Wonket's iTunes was on "vacation," by which we mean our computer crashed and our hard drive fried and we had to buy a new one (ka-CHING!). Our old computer's hard drive is not repaired yet, and of course, we've had it on our list to back all the music up several times, but we haven't gotten around to it, because have you seen Our To-Do List? No, you haven't. So! Send Thoughts 'n' Prayers that maybe we might be able to salvage all that old music. And the music from the laptop before that.
For now, we are starting the slow process of getting all the music onto the new 'puter, and it only has like 1,500 songs so far, but we will struggle through together, won't we? And that picture of Justin Timberlake and Hillary Clinton and Jessica Biel being adorable and silly in a photo-booth during a hoity-toity Hillary fundraiser at Justin's house will help us do that. Isn't it great? Can you imagine what Donald Trump looks like in a photo-booth? Ugh, gross, the entire thing would have to be disinfected afterward.
Anyway, we can shuffle Ye Olde iTunes and see what ten songs come up at random, can't we? Si se puede! And then you can share what you are listening to in the comments, and we can all dance, and the republic will be saved, etc.
Here is your list of songs:
- Van Halen - "Jamie's Cryin'"
- The Posies feat. Kay Hanley - "The Glitter Prize"
- Suzanne Vega - "Solitaire"
- Wieniawski: Violin Concerto No. 2 in D Minor, Op. 22: II. Romance (Andante) (Budapest Philharmonic Orchestra; Miklos Szenthelyi, violin)
- Dar Williams - "You Are Everyone"
- Wilson Phillips - "Release Me"
- The Sundays - "Love"
- David Wilcox & Nance Pettit - "Out Beyond Ideas"
- U2 - "New Year's Day"
- Di Anne Price - "Black Cat Blues" (orig. by Memphis Minnie)
And here is your music:
And now you are dancing in the comments, you know, like you do.