Hillary's Veep Revealed, And It Is Beyoncé! Your Weekly Dance Party
There you go, Hillz!
UH OH, BIG NEWS, EVERYONE! Hillary went on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," and that lady lesbian Ellen got her to play a fun game called "Who'd You Rather?" It is a very fun game!
Watch for yourself:
Anyway, they play the game a whole bunch more, until Hillary has to choose between Leonardo DiCaprio and Beyoncé (duh, so easy), and she says this:
I really believe in making Lemonade out of Lemons!
Get it? Because Bey's new album is called Lemonade, and Hillz is hip to that! Anyway, you'll have to watch to see who REALLY won the game, but we'll tell you right now that it was RIGGED, we tell you, RIGGED.
Now let's shuffle the iTunes machine and post the first ten songs what come up at random. Good things this week! If you don't know about Brandi Carlile and Ivan & Alyosha, you are missing out. Foreign Fields, also too.
Here is your music list:
- Brandi Carlile - "Hard Way Home"
- Bad Books - "Holding Down The Laughter"
- Ivan & Alyosha - "The Fold"
- Aqueduct - "Living A Lie"
- King Tuff - "Anthem"
- Sepalcure - "Carrot Man"
- Azari & III - "Into The Night"
- The Deer Tracks - "Meant To Be"
- Foreign Fields - "From The Lake To The Land"
- Danger Mouse & Sparklehorse feat. Julian Casablancas - "Little Girl"
And here is your convenient Spotify playlist: