Hit Parade: Going Down
The Hit Parade ranks stories other people tuned into. Chart placement is determined by Google News bots, Noted Now shoutouts and our whim. Arrows indicate movement since last week.
2. ↓ McCain as Kerry's running mate beats Bush -- liberal media beats off.
3. ↓ Dean to write syndicated column, following footsteps of Buchanan. Next stop, "McLaughlin."
4. ↓ The New York Times requests forgiveness for misrepresenting WMDs. As if we read the articles in the first place.
5. ↓ Green Party may or may not endorse Nader. Where's LaDuke?
8. ↓ White House memo calls for big spending cuts. No, we need another tax break.
9. ↓ Kerry decides to accept nomination in Boston. The week would not be complete without a flop.
10. ↓ Washingtoni-what?