Hit Parade: No Peace, No Justice
The Hit Parade ranks stories other people tuned into. Chart placement is determined by the Hardball Briefing, Henry Seltzer and our whim. Arrows indicate movement since last week.
3. ↓ World War II Memorial fills space. Allows for another Brokaw, Dole reunion.
4. ↑ Bush-McCain speculation. Fearing apocalypse, liberal media wails.
5. ↓ Sharpton joins CNBC. Economic indicators go haywire.
8. ↓ Representatives reject amendment for emergency congressional replacements, call for post-doomsday democracy. Iraq volunteers to serve as provisional authority.
9. ↑ Dan Rather to interview Clinton for book promotion. Like Walters and Hillary, preaching to the choir.