NewsOctober 16, 2009 08:40 AM
Balloon Boy: A Case Of Highly Orchestrated Whimsy?
- Bank of America lost $1 billion—and your Wonkette editor's debit card!!—in the third quarter. [New York Times]
- Do not read this, keep thy heart pure: Boy in the Balloon? Likely a publicity stunt. [New York Times]
- A weak dollar is good news for things that are made here and exported elsewhere. This is an important news article from a city's major newspaper. [Los Angeles Times]
- The FDA would prefer that everyone not buy the powerful Swine Flu Antidote on the Internet for all the regular reasons buying drugs on the Internet, without telling your doctor, might be unwise. [CNN]
- A 6.1 magnitude earthquake hit Jakarta this morning and you know quite frankly everyone there is a bit sick of the earthquakes at this point. [CNN]
- UN Human Rights Council endorsed a report in which both Hamas and Israel were accused of war crimes in Gaza. [Guardian]