Larry Craig, David Phillips Spotted in DC (Separately)
This week, Larry Craig, David Phillips, Robert Novak, Monica Goodling, and Barbara Bush were all spotted being various degrees of famous at various places by our spies and operatives. Voyeuristic fun, as always, is after the jump.
See someone we've heard of somewhere in or near the district? Tell us about it in an email, with the subject line "Wonk'd" or "Sighting."
* Larry Craig stepping out of his blue Honda Element at the Russell Bldg about 6 pm yesterday. Oh, and check out #6 on the following list.
* i just saw the bear himself, david phillips, enjoying half priced burger night at whitlows on wilson. that guy is big!! he was with another man, they each had a hamburger. i recognized him by his interesting hair/mustache combo and did my best not to stare. he was rocking a leather jacket.
* Saw Robert Novak, October 25, 6 PM, in the Minneapolis Airport, Concourse C. Still wearing his vested, pinstripe suit and red tie from the Reagan years. He was alone but looked very satisfied.
* Saw Monica Goodling in the waiting room of my gynocologist's office. She was wearing a nice suit, perhaps the same one she wore to testify before the Judiciary Committee. Didn't she quit the Justice Department? Did someone else hire her? Or maybe a job interview? She took a cell phone call and left without seeing the doctor.
* I saw Barbra Bush (the older one) in a limo. She was cruising down Rhode Island Avenue, heading towards Thomas Circle. I have no idea if George was in the car with her, but she was conversing with someone.