September 28, 2006 06:52 PM
Metro Section: Epithetically Speaking...
- Bitches can now set the man up themselves: (202) 678-3682. [Metroblogging]
- In other drug related just-kidding-but-not-really news, new cocaine you can drink. We don't mean Sparks. Dumbest fucking idea since the Pelosi trucker hat. [Catch Up Lady]
- "Tonight Pulitzer-winning poet Claudia Emerson, memoirist Jeannette Walls and short story writer Deborah Eisenberg are on tap at Fall for the Book." [The Happy Booker]
- Thank you so much for this memory: "Or one like that really stupid commercial that used to air years ago, where the guy faces off against a bad CGI dragon, pulls out a sword, and is magically transformed into a marine." [The DC Universe]
- "...how can Webb say that he never used the word 'nigger' as an epithet? How else can one use that word? As a descriptive adjective?" [why.i.hate.dc]