January 25, 2007 05:03 PM
Metro Section: Seriously, Who?
* Henry Rollins, Travis Morrison, Ted Leo and Jenny Toomey respond to law banning minors from DC venues. [DCist]
* You don't need it. [Creative DC]
* Daily bus ridership numbers. For example, 22,600 people ride the 90s on an average weekday. [Rebuilding Place in the Urban Space]
* "I suppose Ms. Clark was a genius, perhaps even 'Einsteinian' in scale. She realized parents would pay any price for a product that lets them ignore their children -- and believe they are making them smarter in the process." [Women Having it All]
* Just destroy a silver-dollar-sized chunk from the middle of your brain, and you won't want to smoke anymore. [WTOP]