Thanks to all the "citizen journalists" who confirmed the Cap Lounge immolation. We were off scouting new locations for the Heritage Foundation intern spanking party, so we didn't get back to post these pics until just now. The MSM is on the case as well, reporting that the fire started due to an "improperly disposed of cigarette." According to one eyewitness (email report and more photos after the jump), the place is completely totaled, though the "Marion Barry signed is smoke damaged but intact." Much like the ex-Mayor hisself, we'd say.