Discover more from Wonkette
Inside the GOP Florida Debate's Swag Bag
Wonkette operative Lauren Selsky just picked up her GOP debate gift bag in Boca Raton. What do you get for going to a Republican debate these days? Let's find out!
When I picked up my media credentials from FAU/Leadership Florida this afternoon, they also handed out this nice "swag bag." I doubt it compares to the Oscars, but at least I won't be taxed for it. Here's what's inside the nifty little canvas bag with "Florida Decision 2008" printed on the front:
* Folder with information about Florida: elections, news, rising property taxes, etc.
* National Opinion Ballot Report book (good read).
* Pocket New Testament. (Okay, that's a lie. However, someone did hand me one of those yesterday.)
* Note pad.
* Hand Sanitizer.
* "Decision 2008" button.
* "Welcome to Palm Beach County" pamphlet.
* Card with the "benefits of chewing gum" explained on the back.
* Red, White and Blue M&M's with what look like Donkeys on the front, which is weird because this is a Republican debate.
* Container of Jolt mints (5 mints = 1 cup o' Joe).
* Cliff Bar.
* Pomegranate Jelly Bellys.
* Pack of Extra-brand gum.
Maybe tomorrow I'll get a voucher for the school cafeteria!
PREVIOUSLY: Florida Report: Deface Cars For Ron Paul!