Discover more from Wonkette
Remainders: How Do You Solve a Problem Like the Press Pool?
* Do not stare too closely at Torie Clark! If you must look at Torie Clark, wear protective eyewear! It's for yourown safety![ TBogg ]
* An Egyptian newspaper printed those crazy Muhammed cartoons back in October. The fact that it took so long for them to decide to riot demonstrates, we think, that craigslist Cairo is killing the newspaper biz out there. [ Egyptian Sand Monkey ]
* Tim Russert, it has been proven by science, looks like Oliver Stone. We'd just like to note that it's not really appropriate for anyone -- least of all the man himself -- to call Tim "Little Russ" anymore. [ FishbowlDC ]
* American Press hassled by lame, non-flying or singing nun. [ Raw Story ]
* Yeah, we don't think this is an example of Bush's plan to revoke the 22nd Amendment so much as just another example of the sort of basic logic the administration has proved to be so effective at over the last few years. [ HuffPo ]
* What the hell happened to DomePunks? You guys ok? [ Not Dome Punks ]