Discover more from Wonkette
Rudy Giuliani's a Nasty Little Troll
Opera-loving Manhattan abortionist Rudy Giuliani has some liabilities on the campaign trail, according to Matt Taibbi's loving profile:
* Rudy looks like a ferret: "virtually neckless, all shoulders and forehead and overbite, with a hunched-over, Draculoid posture that recalls, oddly enough, George W. Bush."
* He is a humorless scold, and can't even manage a joke when it's totally set up by a little kid.
* He keeps reminding everyone about 9/11, of course, but the wrong parts , like how he couldn't get the cops and firemen to get along before the attacks, so in a way it was Giuliani who killed all those firefighters, and not Cheney.
* Rudy makes $16 million a year giving speeches and propping up the anti-American socialist regime of Hugo Chavez.
* "Rudy appeals to the couch-bound bully in all of us" So why don't the Republican bloggers like him?
* About the WTC cleanup run by Rudy: "More people will eventually die from the cleanup than from the original accident."
Giuliani: Worse Than Bush [Rolling Stone]