Discover more from Wonkette
Wonkette's Week in Review
* Not able to attend last week's big Denmark solidarity rally here in Washington, led by the redoubtable Christopher Hitchens? Our comprehensive coverage -- featuring the fantastic photos of Wonkette paparazza Liz Gorman , Intrepid Girl Reporter -- is available here and here .
* Sadly enough, Team Wonkette didn't make it to the rally. We were just too hung over, after a night of partying with journalists at the National Press Foundation's delightful and elegant awards dinner. (Yeah, we know, we're wimps -- being hung over has never stopped Christopher Hitchens from doing anything.)
* Crackberry addicts will continue to get their fix for at least another month . Just like the open bar at the NPF dinner, it's a blessing and a curse.
* You say: "Can someone please explain this whole Dubai ports business?" We say: "Sure! Just click here . You're welcome!"
* Speaking of quixotic bids for elective office... Here at two reasons to vote for Tom Malin, the ex-gay prostitute (or should that be "ex-gay-prostitute"?) running for the Texas state legislature. First, he's an ex-gay prostitute . Second, he used to sell Mary Kay cosmetics -- and everyone knows they're fabulous !