Discover more from Wonkette
Wonkette's Week in Review
* Duke Cunningham gets the longest sentence ever given to a congressman: 8 years and 4 months.
* Blackberry users, exhale .
* Condoleezza Rice lets us see her sweat .
* After participating in the most vacuous interview ever , George Bush travels to India and Pakistan (and even makes a surprise visit to Afghanistan). The trip results in a landmark nuclear energy agreement with India -- and many funny photographs .
* David Gregory drunk-dials Imus .
* Hillary: Karl Rove obsesses about me . (Don't think too hard about that one.)
* Tom Malin, the former gay prostitute now running for the Texas state legislature, refuses to withdraw . Well, we never doubted his stamina.