Discover more from Wonkette
Wonkette's Week in Review: We Keep Getting' Older, But They Stay The Same Age
* Don't fret, we wouldn't let an idle summer week pass without a shallow poll. Thus, we proudly present: The Hill Intern Hotties competition. Since everyone already knows how this works, we'll just let you speed along - boys' poll here and girls' poll here . In case you're one of those "readers," we've also got written testimonials for all the pretty girls and all the strong men .
* In non-hottie-related news, it's getting really hot in Florida , and the reporters' and editors' brains are starting to resemble an anti-drug commercial.
* Even Supreme Court Justices like to wear their gang colors out to parties.
* The really scary (but probably untrue) Bush-Condi boot-knocking rumors persist.
* Presidential nephew Pierce Bush has a face that exudes the "another round of domestic bottles for me and my homeless tranny friend" lifestyle.
* Congressional daughter Briana Bilbray has the same taste in swill as Pierce.
* Our take on the U.S.'s World Cup finish.
* Congressional Democrats shake their skinny fists at the lack of a withdrawal schedule for Iraq. We yawn.
* Transportation Secretary Norm Mineta resigns . We yawn some more.