Poor George Snuffleupagus!
* Heard on the Hill:Rep. Ed Markey's tree in danger...Which female GOP Senator is strict about her pantyhose policy?...Kendrick Meek gets to bring out the big stamp again. [Roll Call]
* Reliable Source: You probably didn't see the Dalai Lama on the metro...Chris Dodd's Red Sox ticket giveaway might have been nixed by the MLB, but there's still a chance you can win some hang out time with him in Iowa. [WP]
* Yeas and Nays: 20007 donates the most to political candidates...Code Pink gets protested...Oldest surviving press staffer for the Bush administration Josh Deckard calls it quits...The new lyrics are "a body like Obama with a Denzel face." [Examiner]
* Shenanigans:This Week with George Stephanpoulos is moving to the Newseum...Mike Huckabee compares John Kerry's hunting skills to Ashlee Simpson's singing skills...Washingtonians at least not as ugly as Philadelphians. [Politico]
* The Sleuth:Tom DeLay puts down the hammer. [WP]