australiabonoDepartment of Defensedick jokesflag-burninggaygaysgeorge w. bushhoward kurtzpenis jokespentagonremainderssexsoledad o'brientrialsu2usa! usa! usa! usa!
June 28, 2006 07:51 PM
Remainders: AUS! AUS! AUS! AUS!
* Soledad O'Brien: Wednesday's "Hump Day Hussy." [Evil Discussor]
* Howard Kurtz thinks we are not "below reasonable standards." It feels like a compliment, but we like to think of ourselves as having no standards. [WP]
* Exhibit A: One (1) book entitled "Penis Enlarger Pumps and Me: This Sort of Thing Is My Bag," by Judge Donald D. Thompson. [AP]
* Australia: best country ever? [Australian Taxation Office]
* Can't wait to start burning flags? Watch this instructional video first. [American Films]
* If Bono thinks he can do Bush's job, maybe Bush can do his. [Google Video]
* Pentagon reverses opinion, no longer considers homosexuality a "mental disorder." New recruits considered "gay acting" still to be called "Private Snowball." [Paqe One Q]