bloggers Brookings Institute campaigns CIA cindy sheehan cynthia mckinney fema heritage foundation lebanon remainders spending
Remainders: Washington Think Tanks Join Forces To Form "The Obvious Conclusion League of America"
- CIA confirms it's still the evilest motherfucker on the block by firing DC blogger "Econo-Girl" for a post stating, "torture is wrong." [Econo-Girl]
- The Brookings Institute focuses the full intellect of their army of PhDs and comes up with "it sucks to be poor." [NYT]
- Cynthia McKinney and Cindy Sheehan: who got served? [Sweetness & Light]
- Web-editors of Hezbollah's official website live in fear that one day they will forget to put "Israel " in quotation marks, and find an envelope on their desks with more than a pink slip in it. [ Alghaliboun.net]
- Annoying Emergency Broadcast System "beeeeep" to be replaced by whatever annoying ringtone you happen to be using. Which actually might not be a bad idea. [WFMU; The Local]
- Why does the government spend so much money? You gotta pander to win. [Heritage.org]