Bachmann mcnuggets midterm elections pt wonkette's weekly review of the week that was remembering our fallen week twitter terrorist vaughn walker week in review Wonkette's Weekly Review Of the Week That Was
Remembering Our Fallen Week: Keep On Leakin'
- Professional baby-maker and virile tabloid hottie Levi Johnston plans to run for mayor of his meth-addled hometown, bravely standing up against the old-guard fat cats that populate Wasilla's city hall/methadone clinics.
- Judge Vaughn Walker personally lubed up the slippery slope in California, mandating gay marriages for everyone.
- Michelle Malkin's testicles got tied up in a bunch.
- Michele Bachmann (R-Unopposed) was granted the Mandate of Heaven and ascended to official candidateship in Tuesday's super hot primary elections, which also swept many new slobs into electoral relevancy.
- Sarah Palin's Twitter challenged fellow internet terrorist "WikiLeaks" to stop committing treason against the greatest, most freedom-est country in the world, Australia.
- Ted Stevens died and everyone pretended to feel bad for five minutes before getting back the more emotionally-resonant struggle of the McNugget Lady.
- A member of the world's most annoying class of humans, an Ayn Rand super-fan, spread his lady's message of "peace," "love" and "fuck you, got mine" to the heavens.