bo the dog bribery dick cheney gift guide pt wonkette's weekly review of the week that was world of warcraft
Remembering Our Fallen Week: Nothing a Little Bribe Can't Solve
- Barack Obama welcomed the cast of Glee to worship with him and Michelle at his dog-cult shrine and White House.
- Dick Cheney managed to bribe his way out of being shipped to Nigeria like a lowly Wikileaker.
- Wikileaks founder and Helen Mirren stunt-double Julian Assange was finally released on bail, so he can now get to playing the new World of Warcraft expansion with all his Internet nerd friends.
- Stem cells maybe-cured a guy with HIV, which means that murdered babies are now being used to cure God's gay plague. Justice!
- John Boehner got all histrionic, like an actual woman, at all those people who make the obvious observation that he has the complexion of a leathery creamsicle.
- Mike Bloomberg and his NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT friends got together for a big old circle-jerk and copyright infringement party.
- Your Wonkette's War on Christmas Gift Guide brought a cup of cheer to all the sad hoarders looking for more junk to fill their double-wide trailer.