glenn beck pt wonkette's weekly review of the week that was remembering our fallen week week in review
Remembering Our Fallen Week: Pandering To Children
- Glenn Beck and friends are getting sweet-tats all over Washington DC right now, but not on the green or yellow lines, because that's where the black people congregate to play craps on the Kill Whitey Express.
- The gays finally converted the innocent virginal maiden Ken Mehlman into their cult of appletinis and progressive dance music.
- Bristol Palin booty-clapped her way back onto network television.
- Michele Bachmann shared a song and some Kozy Shack before pooping out the political advertising equivalent of Baby Mozart, for adults.
- The ivory tower concept of "tyranny of the majority" is invalid since Charles Krauthammer proved that white people cannot possible be wrong about anything, ever.
- Another religious lunatic was made sexy by your 24-hour media machinery, resulting in a sloppy on-air blowjob by MSNBC.
- Famous salted slug and Senator John McCain won the most difficult primary of his never-ending life by throwing money at the electorate like a common liberal.