NewsJune 11, 2010 04:13 PM
Remembering Our Fallen Week: That Hair's So Yesterday
- Carly Fiorina is learning about the new technologies behind "live television broadcasts."
- BP CEO Tony Hayward joins the Wonkette staff to set the record straight about his life, which he would like back, please.
- If journalism is the first draft of history, then liveblogging Tuesday's Dirty Dozen Election Day is the drunkenly scrawled bar napkin of history. [Part I/Part II/Part III]
- Accused sex offender Alvin Greene just wants to join his colleagues, in the Senate.
- Democracy died the night Orly Taitz didn't win the GOP nomination for California Secretary of State.
- John McCain bravely comes out in favor of Charlie Crist’s lifestyle choice.
- Ayn Rand time travels into the future to save the past in this very serious non-fiction journalism "graphic novel."
- Republican Senate nominee plans to auction off his toupee, which he recently realized makes him look like a hobbit.
- Blago’s free speech was CRUSHED in an anti-Twitter crusade.
- The Bilderberg Group had its super secret meeting at a gay resort in Spain.