bristol Cambell Brown chick lit elliot spitzer french fries Kathleen Parker pt wonkette's weekly review of the week that was remembering our fallen week week in review whoremongers
Remembering Our Fallen Week: The Iceman Cumeth
- Polar Bear fetishist Al Gore took a break from saving the world in 2006 to allegedly tell a masseuse to melt his iceberg.
- Actual literate person, Greer Mansfield, joins the Wonkette staff to review Glenn Beck's new chick-lit novel.
- Fresh from dumping the lovely Campbell Brown, CNN lowers its standards and acquires a new piece of ass, two in fact! Many more Pulitzers are in store for this conservative squawk-box and disgraced part-time Slate columnist.
- Speaking of Pulitzers, our own Ayn Rand comic strip series has yet to be nominated, why won't they take our award-bait?
- General McChrystal had a pretty fun week being fired.
- Obama and Russian President Medvedev practiced their socialism by splitting an order of fries in Arlington, Virginia.
- Bristol Palin is on a television show, The Secret Life of the American Teenager! But when will Tripp appear on Toddlers and Tiaras?