bristolCambell Brownchick litelliot spitzerfrench friesKathleen Parkerpt wonkette's weekly review of the week that wasremembering our fallen weekweek in reviewwhoremongers
NewsJune 26, 2010 01:08 AM
Remembering Our Fallen Week: The Iceman Cumeth
- Polar Bear fetishist Al Gore took a break from saving the world in 2006 to allegedly tell a masseuse to melt his iceberg.
- Actual literate person, Greer Mansfield, joins the Wonkette staff to review Glenn Beck's new chick-lit novel.
- Fresh from dumping the lovely Campbell Brown, CNN lowers its standards and acquires a new piece of ass, two in fact! Many more Pulitzers are in store for this conservative squawk-box and disgraced part-time Slate columnist.
- Speaking of Pulitzers, our own Ayn Rand comic strip series has yet to be nominated, why won't they take our award-bait?
- General McChrystal had a pretty fun week being fired.
- Obama and Russian President Medvedev practiced their socialism by splitting an order of fries in Arlington, Virginia.
- Bristol Palin is on a television show,The Secret Life of the American Teenager! But when will Tripp appear on Toddlers and Tiaras?