Ron Paul's 777 Fans Will Uncover the Truth
The exhausted editors of CNN's Political Ticker website want Ron Paul's online fans to know that it's nothing personal, but everybody is tired of the hundreds of comments about Ron Paul on every blog post everywhere, and that even if you personally type a hundred comments about Ron Paul each day and vote for him on YouTube, Second Life, MySpace, MSNBC and American Idol, he is still running at 1% or 2% in the old-fashioned polls of old Republicans who actually vote for the nominee.
In response, 777 people have so far posted on this CNN blog post about how maybe we could lay off the Ron Paul blog posts. We've collected a treasury of these things, and you can read them after the jump.
Let's meet our contestants:
* what it would take would be EQUAL TREATMENT FROM THE CORPORATE MEDIA...THEY SHOUYLD LISTEN TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND SHOW MORE FOOTAGE OF RON PAUL!
HE CONTINUALLY GETS SIDELINED BY THE MEDIA AND ITS NOT FAIR! ITS WHAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WANT AND THAT IS RON PAUL AND HIS VIEWS!!!
RON PAUL IS THE CHAMPION OF THE CONSTITUTION AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT AMERICA NEEDS IN THE WHITE HOUSE!
RON PAUL 4 PRESIDENT...RON APUL SUPPORTERS ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE...THE ONES RUNNING TO WATCH HIM ON YOUTUBE ARE THE AMERICAN VOTERS! STOP TRYING TO COVER IT UP...PLEASE!
* Actually Congressman Paul Gave "Front runner" Rudillary McRomney a reading Assignment. Specifically several books on foreign policy, written by the former head of the CIA, and the 9/11 comission report, wich the fear mongering panzey of a war profiteer giuliani never read. This was all put out to the National Press club. But Apparently CNN was out to lunch that day. Just like you have been out to lunch for the last 7 years. And thanks so much for giving ron paul 6.54 minutes to discuss his veiwpoints on the debate. We wouldn't want Rudy McRomney to be at a disadvantage, since Ron Paul can say more in 5 seconds than the rest of the shills can say in a month. You're "scientific polls" you refer to arn't exactly scientific anymore. More people these days use cell phones that you can't poll. or they use Internet phones, which, again, you can't poll. I don't know what it will take for you dunderheads in the main stream media to catch on to the fact that people generally like this guy, but I have a feeling that after the new hampshire primary, you'll find out why american patriotism is ledgendary.
* It is only "some kind of joke" if you watch the national media and get your information there. The only real truth is online. Get a clue.
* Ron Paul is not the type of person who stands up and says, "Ohh can I lead the country, please can I?" He truley is presidential material in every aspect. Just look at his records, and what he truley belives in. It's what all people, not just Americans believe in. For those who doubt, research...
* Ron Paul is the only thing keeping me in the USA still and if he's not voted in then I'm gone to a new country.. the hole 9/11 thing i hope is exposed also by Ron.. everyone is finding out about the inside job of 9/11. also like the idea of going back to the gold slandered also .GO RON PAUL!!
* If you are wondering why your "scientific" polls don't reflect Ron Paul's true polling numbers is because your latest "scientific" polls only question about 450 people. Anyone who has taken a statistics class or just reads the fine print will understand that your polls are not "scientific". How can a lazy poll taken from 450 people represent all of America, as CNN and the other media so advertize. I guess the media think that Americans are really that gullible-or maybe we are. For the somewhat educated people...GO RON PAUL!!!
* Quit trying to push the "Big 3″, and give Ron Paul some air time. Listen to what he has to say. He is voicing the views of REAL AMERICANS, not the plastic, ultra rich people that try to dominate the political landscape. Ron Paul is the candidate for REAL AMERICANS.
* Ron Paul is an underground superstar. Seems to not get much attention on the surface, but nevertheless supporters, like me, have become obsessed to put our president Ron Paul in office.
* I watched the entire debate, and honestly with no bias, Ron Paul answered all his questions straight to the point. The top tier candidates used one form or another diversion tactics in the questions that they were too afraid to answer.
Don't worry Kyle you will hear more from him in the future, there is no doubt about that.
* RON PAUL IS THE MAN!!!!
* Mike Gravel deserves in this discussion as well. His YouTube videos are consistently at the top. He gets huge digg ratings. Ron Paul supporters should be equally clamoring for more from Mike Gravel. Just as Gravel supporters are pushing along Ron Paul too. We're voting for Paul in online polls. You help us too.
* Way to totally discredit Ron Paul! Objective journalism at its finest! You give no credit to the idea that Paul may be gaining support due to the the wonderful message he promotes and liken all of his support to spamming. Is this what passes for journalism these days? Pathetic.
* ron pauls winning all the polls because he is not new world order bought and payed for sellouts like the majority of the cia controlled staff at cnn, keep up the propaganda cnn its the reason ron keeps winning.
* Ron Paul is a true American. Not a sellout like the last 30 years of high dollar Oil and Drug Companies. They wont ask him any tough questions. Becuase his answers break the normal walk around the question answer that most idiotic Candidates give. America needs a change and the best way to go from a Police State and government of Neo-Cons is to vote this man in office before we are at war with every country that dont want to hand over there Oil.
* Nice spin, CNN. Maybe, just maybe, despite the Mainstream Media's best efforts, Ron Paul is actually garner support from millions of Americans who are fed up of being lied to by the government and their shills in Corporate Media. We know who CNN wants us to vote for, but some us of are going to decide for ourselves!
* >>>>> HERE ARE RON PAUL'S VIEWS > AGAINST "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT" THROUGH FORCE
>> AGAINST NORTH AMERICAN UNION
>> AGAINST PRE-EMPTIVE WAR
>> AGAINST IRAQ WAR
>> AGAINST IRS ILLEGALLY TAXING YOUR INCOME
>> AGAINST CORPORATE FEDERAL RESERVE PROFITING FROM DILUTION OF OUR CURRENCY
>> FOR YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL LIBERTIES
>> PRO-LIFE (DETERMINED BY STATES)
>> FOR SMALL GOVERNMENT
What more do you need to know? Copy and paste this post to get the message out, if you want to. Change happens through education.
The Ron Paul phenomenon? [CNN Political Ticker]