Rumors On The Internets: Bangin' in Little Rock
* "Jesus would be happy" if John Edwards became President, says John Edwards. [Beliefnet]
* U.S. Attorney and Rove tool-man Tim Griffin loves the Arkansas skanks. [Radar]
* Everything Karl Rove knows he learned from Nikita Khrushchev. [Shakespeare's Sister]
* Hillary Clinton fundraiser features many poignant moments, very little food. [Hotline on Call]
* Jean Schmidt is holding her moral ground on the "Walter Reed, it ain't so bad" issue. [Enquirer]
* Tom Lantos' wife: coming soon to a nightmare near you.