Rumors On The Internets: "I Got Closer to Killing Him Than Anybody"
- Chris Wallace was in fear of a fair and balanced beat down from Bill "The Mountain" Clinton. [Fishbowl DC]
- Which was a definite possibility considering Clinton was completely wasted. [LGF]
- Venezuelan foreign minister mistakes typical airport security hassles for targeted diplomatic snub, Bolton scoffs. [Atlas Shrugs]
- Bush plans to invade Iran in November, making it neither "October" nor "surprising." [HuffPo]
- Giant inflatable Bush balloon receives fellatio from British dog at pop show during which no concert-goers understand the metaphor. [Dlisted]
- From dog blowjobs to pig-fucking accusations, there's a political precedent for everything. [Political Animal]
- Osama Bin Laden: maybe dead, again. [ABC News (Australia)]