Rumors On The Internets: Oh, S@$#!
* Five "big unveiling speech" tips from Steve Jobs to George Bush, with love. XOXO. [Passport]
* Political-media-military complex is all about the dick, er, diction. [Think Progress]
* George Bush is a graduate of the, "love, blood, and rhetoric school." But he knows full well you can't have "love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory." [Salon]
* Golden boy Eliot Spitzer clueless on the BCC function. [Potomac Flacks]
* Vogue reading set rushes out to buy Hummers -- cause expensive gas will make us skinny! [Freakonomics]
* Jagged little pill Conrad Burns lost an election for being too close to lobbyists -- is now a lobbyist. [TPM Muckraker]
* Hot new must-have download! Tony Snow's conference call with right wing bloggers this afternoon! [Atlas Shrugs]