gotcha blogosphere john kerry new york times oprah pt rumors on the internets sarah palin see you in alaska!
Sarah Palin's Long Goodbye
- Here is accredited sorcerer Nate Silver's last projection ever. Tomorrow he will have to go back to his Alaska: baseball. [FiveThirtyEight]
- O.P.R.A.H. has already chosen her ceremonial muumuu for Obama's Eyes Wide Shut-themed inauguration. [Top of the Ticket]
- Obama might want John Kerry to be his French Secretary of State. Old Man Windsurf's name is reportedly on a "very short list." [Matthew Yglesias]
- The New York Times' fancy Web-Site will finally put to use all those sonnets you wrote about your Muslim Lady Laura. [New York Times]
- Palin, stopping at some Alaskan pet shop called the "Mocha Moose," told reporters that her only regret this election is "the blogosphere." [Jonathan Martin]