June 16, 2008 08:36 AM
Slow News Day?
- Barack Obama isn't a "details guy," and he sends emails after midnight, and if you click this link you will see a picture of him lounging on a couch like a common hobo. [New York Times]
- Obama's Middle East policy centers on the talky-talky, mainly with "the right leaders ... rather than the most public ones." [Wall Street Journal]
- Meanwhile, Britain dials up the heat on Iran, freezing the assets of its largest bank. [New York Times]
- A couple of nutty YouTube ladies aside, Hillary Clinton's voters have not flocked to John McCain. [Los Angeles Times]
- Literally tens of your local elected Democrats support John McCain, and now he has a list to prove it. [The Hill]
- In early 2006, lenders noticed some subprime borrowers going into default in their first three mortgage payments. It took another year for the industry to really go off the rails. [Washington Post]