- Between its gerrymandered districts, byzantine voting rules, massive size, and tremendous diversity of wierdos, maybe Texas should secede and quit confusing the rest of us. [New York Times]
- In the end, the surge amounts to a net gain of a whopping 8,000 troops. [New York Times]
- John McCain may wish to be president of the Untited States, but he's already King of the Land of Obvious Observations. [New York Times]
- Barack Obama is complex you see. Have you heard that he gives speeches, and that they are good? But is it possible he is just a hollow husk of a man inside? Experts disagree. [Washington Post]
- Dana Milbank sticks a fork in Hillary. [Washington Post]
- The GOP is blocking a bid to rid baseball of human growth hormone and we are so grateful that they are doing "the people's work" of arguing about sports. [The Hill]
- With the government spending 60% of its money on guns and 20% on medicine, not a whole lot is left over to buy beer and pay the rent. [Wall Street Journal]
- Oh, hey. Rick Renzi says he's innocent. [Roll Call]
- Alas, conservatives! If only putting something into print made it true, then Ralph Nader really could deliver the Republicans the presidency in 2008. [Washington Times]
immigration family separation policy donald trump what you can do resist how to help twitter lawyers let's get to work!
Send lawyers, lawyers, and money (plenty of guns out there already)
June. 18, 2018 05:06
Fellow Wonkers, this last week of horror has been wearing on us all, because here we are in a world where the "president" of the United States has ordered that migrant children be taken away from their parents at the border, and is simultaneously proud of it (for his base) and cravenly blaming it on Democrats because even he knows it's morally reprehensible. But what the hell can we do about it, we are all keening, beyond calling our senators and representatives and posting sadness on Twitter, the latter of which is of dubious utility to anyone, and mostly depressing?
Keep reading... Show less
Border Patrol photo
lawsplainer pre-trial detention alan dershowitz paul manafort judge amy berman jackson obstruction of justice witness tampering paul manafort bail paul manafort indictment fox and friends bail reform bobby zirkin joseph vallario harvard law school lawyers
June. 18, 2018 04:10
There are perks to being the only Harvard professor willing to shill for the Bush League Mussolini. Everyone else has to haul ass to the Fox studio and sit for hair and makeup. Not Alan Dershowitz! He just parks his laptop in Pee Wee's playhouse and Skypes in that rant. Is he even wearing pants? We hope never to find out!
Keep reading... Show less
SINGLE & MONTHLY DONATIONS
SUPPORT THE CAUSE - PAYPAL DONATION
PAYPAL RECURRING DONATIONS
©2018 by Commie Girl Industries, Inc