afghanistan good economic news hillary clinton job openings jp morgan chase jpmorgan chase pt daily briefing robert wexler russia
There's... Literally An Opportunity To Capitalize On Your Oregon Trail Faceobok Group Membership
- JPMorgan Chase reported $3.6 billion profits for the third quarter. This is one of those folkloric "good economic news" stories! [New York Times]
- Now that Obama (& Olympia Snowe!) have defeated Chuck Grassley, Baucus, etc., he must now combat Big Health Insurance Lobby. [Washington Post]
- There's a second gold rush, except it's a rare minerals rush, happening right now in California's Mojave Desert. Go west, young man. [Los Angeles Times]
- Hillary Clinton yelled at America and Russia for running around like this is still the Cold War. It's not, apparently, was her point. [CNN]
- Exciting job opening! Lots of potential for growth: Rep. Robert Wexler of Florida has quit and taken a job at Center for Middle East Peace and Economic Cooperation.
- McChrystal is worried that all corruption in Afghanistan might basically cancel out the work that new troops could (will) be doing over there. [AP]