These Are The Songs Dreamy Paul Ryan Listens To When He's Pumping His Sex Body
UH OH, it's time for your weekly Wonkette dance party, where we shuffle our iTunes and post the first 10 songs that come up and you all slow-dance with boners in the comments section, because THAT'S HOW YOU ARE. But this week is special, because on top of OUR playlist, Speaker Paul Ryan (WHO IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT STOP ASKING HIM) has posted his own sexxxy Spotify playlist of his favorite songs. Surprise, they are very common songs! But many of them are also good, so we won't hate. Here, we will write them out:
- Queen / David Bowie - "Under Pressure"
- The Verve - "Bitter Sweet Symphony"
- The Marshall Tucker Band - "Can't You See"
- Darius Rucker - "Wagon Wheel"
- Rush - "The Spirit Of Radio"
- Joe Walsh - "Rocky Mountain Way"
- Beastie Boys - "Sure Shot"
- Paul McCartney - "Maybe I'm Amazed"
- The Rolling Stones - "Gimme Shelter"
- Metallica - "Enter Sandman"
- Frankie Ballard - "Sunshine & Whiskey"
- Cake - "The Distance"
- Miranda Lambert - "White Liar"
Okay, it is now time for OUR playlist. Oh look, it starts with Amanda Palmer. You will either love that or you will hate that, as those are the Rules Of Internet.
- Amanda Palmer feat. The Young Punx - "Map Of Tasmania"
- My Morning Jacket - "Our World" (Muppets cover, originally from "Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas")
- Robert Ellis - "Good Intentions"
- Sarah McLachlan - "Fear"
- Tiny Animals - "All The Way Down"
- Charlie Feathers - "Can't Hardly Stand It"
- Deering and Down - "Been A Lot Of Rain"
- The Gorgeous Colours - "The Creatures Down Below"
- Regina Spektor - "Firewood"
- Herbie Hancock ft. Santana & Angélique Kidjo - "Safiatou" (Mama Sissoko cover)
And here is your music: