Someone is totally stealing our schtick:
We're closing in on three months of devouring Tina Brown's well-written column in the Washington Post, so it's time for a breakdown of the 11 articles she's written. . .
· Columns referencing NewYork Attorney General Eliot Spitzer: 5
· Columns referencing Paris Hilton: 3
· Columns with a mention of Brown's 13-year-old daughter: 3
· Columns referencing Monica Lewinsky: 2 1/2 (1/2 for Linda Tripp)
· Columns with a jab at Conde Nast, her former employer: 2
· Columns with a mention of "Maggie" Thatcher: 2