Tupac Returns From Dead To Talk Smack About Greedy-Ass Donald Trump
It's that time again! It is the end of Hump Day, so it's only appropriate that we shuffle our iTunes machines and post the first 10 songs that come up AT RANDOM, like we always do! And you will listen to them and you will shuffle YOUR iTunes (if that's what the kids are calling it these days) and share your songs and um, we dunno what else. Oh, you will dance!
But first, you will watch this video of Tupac talking about what a greedy-ass motherfucker Donald Trump is. He made this video in 1992, when he was alive. (Not that he's not alive now, JEEZ you guys.) BoingBoing sets it up:
In the 1992 clip published today by MTV, Tupac “passionately explains his views on generosity and responsibility, traits he feels some people with extreme wealth like Donald Trump lack.”
That's about right!
OK we will post your song list in one sec, but first, we have a COMMENTING TIP for you guys when you post YouTube videos of your songs, and also when you post YouTubes in all the other comments on Wonkette. SOMETIMES when you all post one million and eleventy YouTube videos, it murders Disqus and Wonkette won't load good no more. So if you are commenting and notice it's taking a bajillion years to load, maybe instead of embedding your YouTube happytime song, post the link instead? We know, life is hard, but use your best judgment.
OK, ready for your music list? HERE IT IS! Lots of hip-hop this week, which is appropriate for a post where the lead story is Tupac.
- Missy Elliott feat. Jay-Z - "Back In The Day"
- De La Soul - "Ring Ring Ring (Ha Ha Hey)"
- Mutual Benefit - "Golden Wake"
- Clinton Sparks feat. Talib Kweli - "Buy You A Drank" (Stumbles mix) (T-Pain cover)
- Carina Round - "Weird Dream"
- Cedar & Boyer - "Sisyphus" (live, Harrison house show)
- Child Bite - "Paws Perilous"
- Girl Talk - "Play Your Part (Pt. 2)"
- Alice & The Glass Lake - "Higher"
- Beethoven: Symphony #5 In C Minor, Op. 67 - 4. Allegro Molto (George Szell: Cleveland Orchestra)
And here are your music tunes:
Evan Hurst is the managing editor of Wonkette, which means he is the boss of you, unless you are Rebecca, who is boss of him. His dog Lula is judging you right now.
Follow him on Twitter RIGHT HERE.