'We Can Quit You,' Dubya Loyalists Cry Out
Bush's very last loyalist supporters are having a very public breakup with the White House over the illegal-immigrant amnesty thing, diplomacy with Iran and, uhm, "media leaks that cripple our national security." Over at the popular website "Little Green Footballs," folks are so pissed off that they've briefly paused their brave hunt for Islamo-Fascists on the Internets to bitch about that turncoat Dubya.
"This makes me want to puke," wrote some commenter. "President Bush seems to have just given up. Well, this rash act seems to make the immigration problem look somehow smaller..damn it. Was Condi involved? Pelousy?"
Pelousy? WTF? Let's all laugh together, after the jump.
* I think the Bush administration would give it up and spead 'em for a candy bar these days. From blustering to pandering to outright stupid - they're every color of the freak rainbow.
* Other than Iraq and Afghanistan, I can't think of a conservative principle the Bush administration hasn't sold-out on in the most whorish fashion possible.
Bush may as well be cruising around in the Presidential limousine with a "Hillary 2008" bumper sticker.
* Bush has lost me. I've been a supporter, but his lack of fight on important issues is a downer. Surrendering our borders was the last straw for me. I've already told RNC fundraisers not to even call me anymore.
* Bush just cut the legs our from under Petraious. Baker's Iraq Study Group recomendations are being implemented right before our eyes. The Iraq war is lost. Iran will get its Nuclear Power Status, and be the Gulf hegemon Bush will go down in history as one of the worst modern American Presidents, on a par with Carter.
* Bush is utterly clueless about everything except his determination to open the border and essentially abolish the United States (and incidentally, Mexico too) as a sovereign country. He has never wavered from that goal.
* The Republican Party will die and be replaced by something that looks like today's Democratic Party. A socialist party will become the new Dems. And all will hate Western values. Bush is a robot.
* Bush just wants to surrender. Surrender on everything.
* He's been caving ever since the dems won the House and Senate, starting with his firing of Rumsfeld, arguably the best Secretary of Defense we've ever had.
* People should have figured out the truth at least after the Harriet Myers revelation. Bush is a narrow, unimaginative man with a distaste for learning. He displays an unthinking reliance on modern liberal ideology for his long term vision-thing. Under his poor leadership we've become confused, demoralized, divided, weakened, and our country is less safe because of his failure to effectively defend against both Islamic jihad as well as the invading aliens flooding across the border. His Presidency is a failure and a disaster. He is not a diabolical genius.
* To be perfectly honest about it, the actions - and more importantly, inactions - of the Bush administration have become so worrisome to me that I am beginning to (choke, cough, die) agree with the loons that he should be impeached. Unfortunately, impeaching Bush would not get rid of the crew that appears to be the real problem. All those heads of this and that would remain in place.
* The Republiwhores are turning out to be Dhimmicrats in Conservative clothing. And the Dhimmicrats are freaking Commislamists.
* Bush hosts pagan iftar dinners. Bush says "Allah is my god." Bush has a heretical/blasphemous 'supersessionism' theology. (Didn't know this when I voted for him twice. Oops!)