What's a Little Atrocity?
* Nobody on Air America's been beaten recently, which we're a little disappointed about. [Michelle Malkin]
* If it doesn't matter that kids don't have health care coverage, who cares if they can't see anything either? [The Hill]
* Hillary Clinton's lead in California is the same as the number of Communists working in the Defense Department. [Political Wire]
* Can you count someone as a relative if your ancestor owned their ancestor? We're not sure. [Election Central]
* Now, all of a sudden, Nancy Pelosi is ready to kill some Armenians. [Political Radar]
* Andrew Sullivan thinks that sucking sound he's hearing has something to do with Social Security. [Daily Dish]
* Walnuts has about the same amount of money as a Wonkette intern. [Fresh Intelligence]