bob mcdonnellcharter schoolschris christiechris matthewsEducation PlanMichael Flynnmitch mcconnellnorth koreapropagandapt News Briefrtrudy giulianitomi lahrentransvaginal ultrasoundvladimir putinwells fargo
2016 State/Local ElectionsSeptember 09, 2016 09:08 AM
Wonkagenda: Friday, September 9, 2016
Hey there, Wonkers! It's Friday, and that means in just a few short hours you can recklessly embrace alcoholism and smoke all your mary-juanas without the ever present fear of waking up late!
- Chris Matthews went completely ape shit on Rudy Giuliani, and the two grumpy old men fell into a bitchfest about Hillary Clinton's health.
- Donald Trump's intelligence briefing was pathetic disaster because Trump's minions acted like babies.
- Trump's not going to give up his new best friend and puppet master, Vladimir Putin, because he's Donald Trump and the rules don't apply to him.
- Wells Fargo has some splainering to do now that it's been caught using fake information to create fake accounts for real people so the employees could steal a lots, and lots of customers' real money.
- If you like charter schools you're going to love Donald Trump's education plan because it's going to send all the poor black and brown children down the shitty public-private piss trap.
- Mitch McConnell wants to pass a law that lets GOP senators duck out early because they're lazy S.O.B.'s that don't think they should be accountable for actions they're not taking.
- Trump says that Russia will absolutely 100%, not dick around with U.S. elections (except for those times it's already dicked around with U.S. elections). He even went on Russian teevee to say it! Why would he lie?
- A Trumpkin Stepford clone, Tomi Lahren, thinks the U.S. will be great again after Donald Trump starts "kicking ass and taking names" of the Muzzies it intends to kill.
- U.S. super special ghost soldiers made an attempt to rescue some dorky professors in Afghanistan, but they failed because timing is a bitch.
- Some nerds in the U.S. an England are accused of breaching classified FBI and CIA data in the name of lulz. (Yes, most of them still live with their parents.)
- North Korea is screwing around with nuclear weapons again so be careful the next time you make fun of them, because they banned sarcasm. That 'ought to do the trick!
- Former Virginia governor Bob McDonnell, (AKA Mr. Transvaginal Ultrasound) is free to go suck corporate wee-wees for cash again now that the Justice Department has said that it doesn't care about all those bribes he took.
- And here's your Nice Time, baby foxes! Look how adorable they are!
Dominic is a broke journalist in Chicago. You can find him in a dirty bar talking to weirdos, or in a gutter taking photos.