Wonkette's Top Ten Stories Of The Week Are Basically The Pope Now
I actually rewatched Pope Michael this week after mentioning it in a post — and you know what? It holds up. So if you didn't watch it when I linked to it then, here it is for you to enjoy or bookmark now. It is documentary about a (somewhat recently deceased) guy in Kansas who believed he was the Pope and was elected to that position by his parents. His mom is the best and probably one of the most supportive parents of all time. He wanted to be the pope and she was like "Yes, you're obviously the pope now."
It's like a sedevacantist Grey Gardens.
"Pope Michael" - Full Documentarywww.youtube.com
Point of order — I am starting to run low on pet pics for the Top Ten, so if you want your baby to be a STAH, send a 900 x 600 photo of them to email@example.com with the subject line Pet Pics. That last bit is important because otherwise I'm not going to find it among the myriad press releases, letters from angry men and psychics of all genders and emails from people who are clearly not very good at writing who want to write "guest posts" for us about casinos, golf or investing in bitcoin.
And here are your top ten stories of the week!
10. Trump Offers To Be The Right's 'Retribution' Against Us In CPAC Speech
9. Updating The Classics: Censorship Or Capitalism?
8. Welcome To Wonkette Happy Hour, With This Week's Cocktail, The Tokyo Rose!
7. Not Robert Kennedy Jr. Announcing He Might Run For President
6. Three Stories About GOP Oversight Chair James Comer That Aren't Even About Hunter Biden's Penis
5. Alex Jones Hiding Assets? UNPOSSIBLE!
4. LIVE: Jim Jordan's House Un-American Fap-Tivities Committee Tries Again
3. Daily Wire Guy Saw Black People In Memphis And He Got Scared
2. Golly, Donald Trump Sounds Very Upset With Rupert Murdoch
1. But What Have We Done For You Lately?
Did reading these stories give you a sudden urge to shower us with money and jewels? If so, you can join our Patreon, or buy our merch, or do your Amazon shopping through our link.
You can even send us paper checks to
PO Box 38273
Detroit MI 48238
OR use this handy widget below! Just click the amount you want to donate, click one-time or monthly, and then be sure to click "Paypal" if you are Paypal or "Stripe" if you don't have Paypal, or your money will not go through!
Robyn Pennacchia is a brilliant, fabulously talented and visually stunning angel of a human being, who shrugged off what she is pretty sure would have been a Tony Award-winning career in musical theater in order to write about stuff on the internet. Follow her on Twitter at @RobynElyse