Wonkette's Top 10 Is In The White House Driveway Shirtless, Washing Our Electric Car
Hello hello, I am actually writing this at the correct time on Friday evening instead of waking up at Stupid Time on my day off to slam one together in 14 minutes or less! I AM VERY PROUD OF ME! Ain't mean it's going to be any better though!
Please, come in and enjoy Wonkette's top 10 stories this week as chosen by a clowder of catgirls!
10. I Helped Break Frank Luntz. Bad Jamie! Very bad Jamie! Wait, no, the opposite!
9. State GOPs Putting All Of Their Eggs In Tin Foil Baskets. Robyn reports!
8. Sean Spicer Not Good Enough To Be White House Correspondent For Newsmax. Your impostor complex flaring up again? Sean Spicer has a television show.
7. DOJ Plot Against America Election Coup Gets Very Own Inspector General Investigation. Mazel Tov. Can we make it three inspectors general Liz?
5. Go Off, MyPillow Guy, Go Off! This is your brain on drugs.
4. Here! Enjoy All This Nice Policy Stuff We Got This Week! SO nice! And more a-coming!
3. Look Which Birther-Dentist-Lawyer-Clownshow Has Crawled Out Of Woodwork For Trump Impeachment Suit! Hey Orly! Where she been?
1. For 'Climate Day,' Shirtless Joe Biden Washes Electric Car In White House Driveway. That Dok, always joshin'!
And there you have it, life is better already, if you like "funny stories that are nice and not Trump trying to literally kill us"! Now you may have some catgirls.
Donna Rose and Tallulah, CATGIRLS!
And you may have another, but this one isn't catgirls, it is regular girls, in 1979 BLUE EYESHADOW, because your comrade Callyson bought me a Sephora gift card, and I spent it all on so much eyeshadow.
Donna Rose and Tallulah, GORGEOUS!
Good job girls, thank you!
Now if you're still here, please remember: Wonkette is ad-free and investor-free, and we rely ENTIRELY on YOU to keep the news going and pay a living wage to our fulltime staff of five and our part-time staff of "some more than that." Would you like to send us a paper check in the mail, to Wonkette, PO Box 361, Polson MT 59860? You could! I literally did written thank you notes last weekend for contributions going back to AUGUST. (I AM SORRY!)
Or you could join our Patreon for wee gifties, or you could buy some thangs at the Wonkette Bazaar, like this black girlcat!
Or you can just use the widget below, so easy! Just choose an amount, choose monthly or one-time, and choose Paypal or Stripe and BOOM! You kept us going FOREVER! Now if you will excuse me, I have thank you emails that are only two weeks behind!
We love you!
Rebecca Schoenkopf is the owner, publisher, and editrix of Wonkette. She is a nice lady, SHUT UP YUH HUH. She is very tired with this fucking nonsense all of the time, and it would be terrific if you sent money to keep this bitch afloat. She is on maternity leave until 2033.