Wonkette's Top 10 Is What's The Frequency Kenneth?
I think the robots fucked up the counting this week, you guys. But let's see what they claim is Wonkette's Top 10 as chosen by the robots, which I am pretty sure fucked up.
10. DEEP STATE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP, Shrieks Rudy Giuliani In Letter To Real Judge. Poor old Rudy, just kidding.
9. BRB, Wonkette's Top 10 Has To Go Punch G_d In The Face. Top 10CEPTION. See what I mean? Yeah, whatever goes up on the weekend gets lots more attention than your typical Wednesday post, but that does NOT extend to the top 10 itself! The counting robots are clearly malfunctioning!
8. Kyrsten Sinema Just Wondering How Democrats Will Pass Voting Rights Bill That She's Helping The GOP Block. Upside down smile emoji.
7. Former Staffer Sues Colorado Congressman For Rampant COVID A**holery. He WAS an asshole!
6. Veritas Goons Tried To Take Out Deep State In DC Honeypot Operation, Fell On Their Asses, As Usual. James O'Keefe is so upsetting.
5. And How Is Rep. Matt Gaetz's Friday Going? It was going poorly.
4. What If Your Stalker Was Marjorie Taylor Greene? I would be very unhappy is what!
3. In Which The Kid From 'Silver Spoons' Berates A Costco Employee Over A Mask. Not only is Ricky "Rick" Schroder a dumb asshole, but that man looks like shit. Blah blah blah by 50 you have the face you deserve.
2. New York Times: Joe Biden Secretly Ronald Reagan In That One Old SNL Sketch. Haha, I loved that sketch.
1. Alleged Wife-Murderer Also Alleged Trump-Vote-Frauder, For Two Terrible Tastes That Are EVEN WORSE TOGETHER. They are terrible tastes that combined are exponentially terribler, the end.
Now that you have read the headlines of the top 10 Wonkette stories of the week, you may give us money, because Wonkette employs multiple people to bring you all the news you didn't even know you wanted, and we do it for FREE, counting only on your susceptibility to guilt to see us through. You can join our Patreon, or buy our merch, or do your Amazon shopping through our link, or even send a check in the mail to
PO Box 361
Polson MT 59860
or use this handy widget below! Just click the amount you want to donate, click one-time or monthly, and then be sure to click "Paypal" if you are Paypal or "Stripe" if you are not Paypal, or your money will not go through!
Now you may have some babby pix, but they are not great pictures, they are oh shit it is 9:47 blogtime who has a picture left in their phone pictures.
Lu woke up and she is SIDEWAYS!
How many times do you think we fixed that broken fucking couch?
There are 40 of this picture in my phone in a row, great job Donna Rose, photographer.
Okay I'm out, thank you for reading Wonkette, we love you and whatnot, goodbye!
Rebecca Schoenkopf is the owner, publisher, and editrix of Wonkette. She is a nice lady, SHUT UP YUH HUH. She is very tired with this fucking nonsense all of the time, and it would be terrific if you sent money to keep this bitch afloat. She is on maternity leave until 2033.