Wonkette's Week in Review
* Duke Cunningham gets the longest sentence ever given to a congressman: 8 years and 4 months.
* Blackberry users, exhale.
* Condoleezza Rice lets us see her sweat.
* After participating in the most vacuous interview ever, George Bush travels to India and Pakistan (and even makes a surprise visit to Afghanistan). The trip results in a landmark nuclear energy agreement with India -- and many funny photographs.
* David Gregory drunk-dials Imus.
* Hillary: Karl Rove obsesses about me. (Don't think too hard about that one.)
* Tom Malin, the former gay prostitute now running for the Texas state legislature, refuses to withdraw. Well, we never doubted his stamina.