September 23, 2006 10:09 PM
Wonkette's Week in Review: L'Shana Tova, Macaca
- George Allen ceaselessly entertains, from talking about 'backy spittin' to his neverending racist jibberish -- and new this week: his secret life as Jewy McJewerson. Showing he's a world class schlemiel, Allen doesn't waste any time getting on TV and emoting all over the situation room.
- Minnesota's senate campaigns give Virginia a run for their money in ridiculousness with the case of the "mysteriously un-hacked website."
- Ever the also-ran, Maryland tries to drum up some attention with their racist campaign staff bloggers.
- A car driven by a crackhead who is not named Patrick Kennedy crashed into a barricade on the Capitol campus. The Capitol Police make sure they're second on the scene, so all they have to do is put up the yellow tape.
- Professor Hugo Chavez reads his book report to the General Assembly of the UN, and helps Noam Chomsky get enough money for a new corduroy sport coat.
- We implore the smarmy elites of the Washington media to use their power for good, and let us drink our damn overpriced beverages on airplanes again.
- In international politics, a bunch of Hungarians rioted after their slide-rules told them the Prime Minister was lying about debt numbers or some shit. And in Thailand, the country bid farewell to Democracy after a coup so peaceful, it didn't even feature a kick-boxing showdown.
- Fear not. The holy trinity of Jesus, George Bush, and beef jerky is still alive and well in the heartland.
- Nancy Grace slash-fic.