ass fucking death fashion flip-flops joe lieberman katherine harris kenneth lay Kim Jong II Korea Koreans larry king missile missiles north korea protestors protests senate south korea tests tim russert watergategate week in review white house
Wonkette's Week in Review: Our Heart Just Isn't In It Anymore
- Katherine Harris pulls the crazy train into the station for maintenance. Get well soon Katy!
- Stop Tim Russert whilst he's walking and he will cut your effin jacobs off!
- God pardons Ken Lay.
- Joe Lieberman's not sure who he is anymore, but he's running for something
- American competitiveness slips again. We're losing ground to the Koreans in nattiness of street mobs. 'Tis of thee.
- The president can't get his mind off his trip to Graceland, Larry King can't get his off marginally relevant World War II era anecdotes.
- Apparently, the sodomy squadron has been napping on the job, because they needed Vanity Fair to tell them the Watergategate parties were