Wonkette's Week in Review: What We're Thankful For
* The all too brief time we'll get to spend with Shelly "DraculaCunt" Gibs.
* Turkeys that attack the crotch that feeds them.
* Education Secretary Margaret Spellings and the fact that she couldn't turn her brain "up to 11," on Celebrity Jeopardy.
* Newly paperless Jim VandeHei and John Harris, whose new multi-platform political reporting venture will surely BLOW OUR MINDS.
* That the State Department's Protocol Office has a sense of humor after all.
* Small town reporters who aren't afraid to tell it like it is.
* Finally, our undying gratitude goes to Late Night Shots, without whom we might still be wasting time with "hope" for the future of America.