October 28, 2006 03:10 PM
Wonkette's Week in Review: Winning the Race to the Bottom, One Comment at a Time
- Taking a cue from the great totalitarian regimes of history, George Allen's campaign yells, "Pervert! Heretic!" at a little old father/son blowjob scene in one of Jim Webb's novels.
- Jack Shafer: member in good standing, brotherhood of man.
- Where does a 300 pound Speaker of the House sit? Anywhere in the space/time continuum he wants.
- We parse the Senate race between Bob "L Word" Corker and Harold "Mandingo" Ford. The call goes for Corker, but could change as we learn more about the porn consumption habits of Tennessee voters.
- Country bumpkins turn against Republicans, citing dissatisfaction with the Iraq war that's killed sons, brothers, and friends all named "Dwayne."
- John Ashcroft plies us with booze and tries to take advantage.
- We live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns, not men reading Wonkette. At least Wolf Blitzer supports us, we knew he'd be "always faithful."
- When the Great North American Highway is finally built, Mexicans and Canadians can start referring to "the drive-over states" as a diminutive.
- Wall Street Journal blog commenters are so smart, so rich, and so utterly unable to hold a candle to Wonkette commenters when it comes to filthy, mean-spirited insults.
- Sadly, Barak Obama is not the savior of the Democratic Party, but rather the earth destroying spawn of Satan. You heard it here first.